Running With Ghosts: A Memoir of Surviving Childhood Cancer is now available!
You can order the paperback from Barnes & Noble, Amazon or any other bookstore now!
• News@Fairfield had this piece online today about the upcoming reading and book talk at the Fairfield University bookstore.
• Matt wrote this piece for Fairfield University’s blog, ThinkSpace. It’s focused on the writing of Running With Ghosts.
• Cleveland.com stopped by the Running With Ghosts table at the Akron Marathon Expo and did nice, short story.
• The Akron Beacon Journal and Ohio.com ran a story (Running to Remember) about Matt and other patients who have been named Heroes for the upcoming Akron Marathon.
• The Daily Record (Matt’s first full-time newspaper gig!) and the Ashland Times-Gazette (where Matt first covered high school football) ran “Running With Ghosts: Tullis’s memoir Recalls his Childhood Fight With Cancer.”
• Matt was a guest on Gangrey: The Podcast, talking about the book. Matt has hosted 53 episodes of the podcast. This is the first time he was a guest.
• Cleveland Magazine called Running With Ghosts “an unflinching memoir with an air of documentary reality and emotional self-reflection.” Read the magazine’s Q&A with Matt Tullis here.
• You can listen to Matt talk about the book with Brendan O’Meara on the Creative Nonfiction Podcast by clicking here.